Montana Senator Steve Daines is urging a progressive fundraising powerhouse to cease processing donations for groups sympathetic to Hamas. ActBlue, the primary fundraising platform for Democratic campaigns nationwide, facilitates contributions for several organizations that either participated in or amplified rallies commemorating Hamas’ violent attack on innocent Israeli civilians on October 7, resulting in over 1,200 fatalities and hundreds being held hostage.
Daines, the Republican chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee , expressed his dismay, stating to Fox News “It’s alarming that the Democrats’ main fundraising channel is supporting antisemitic demonstrations nationwide, where Hamas terrorists are hailed as martyrs.”
Daines emphasized that ActBlue should terminate support for these pro-Hamas groups, or Democrats should disassociate from the platform.
- Colorado House advances bill mandating schools use transgender students’ preferred name
- Louisiana governor declares state of emergency due to police shortage
- In post about dead Russian opposition leader Navalny, Trump talks of his own legal problems
- Ohio’s March primary highlights fracturing GOP House and state races riddled with party infighting
- San Diego streets, airport flooded with 1,500 migrants after mass-release
- Americans divided on TikTok ban even as Biden campaign joins the app, AP-NORC poll shows