GREG GUTFELD: Dems are getting desperate and stupid

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!

Put your pants back on. All right, happy Monday, everyone. Roll that, thank you. So, according to a new poll, 86% of Americans now agree that Joe Biden is too old for a second term. And the other 14% say he’s too old for last rites. I know that was harsh. Now you know you’re in trouble when the percent[age] of Americans who say you’re too old is actually higher than your age. We can’t get 86% of people to oppose murder. But think about it, 86%, Americans are finally united. Joe Biden’s promise finally came through. He brought us together. I mean, in believing that he’s a f**** mess but still. What’s even sadder, however, is that it took a special prosecutor’s investigation to convince dead-end Democrats to come around to what’s been obvious to us for a long time; that they’re as brain-dead as he is. Robert Hur’s investigation may have been about Biden’s handling of classified documents, but in the end, it was really a wellness check on the old guy in the White House that’s been missing in action. And the result is exactly what we already knew.

View Source